I would like to start this post by saying thank you to the lovely Brianna at Brianna the Bookworm for tagging me in this award. and for providing such great questions!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
- What are three of your all-time favourite books?
Such a hard question! If I HAD to choose I would go for Alice in Wonderland, The Hunger Games and The Hobbit.
- Do you prefer e-books or physical copies?
Definitely physical copies! I have a Kindle which was really useful when I was travelling and couldn’t carry too many books but nothing will ever beat the feel of having a real book in your hands and turning the pages over.
- If you could meet one author, who would you choose and why?
This is such an interesting one! I think I would choose Fredrick Backman as I am his self-proclaimed number one fan but if I had a time machine I’d definitely say Tolkien.
- Who is your biggest fictional crush?
- What is one of your favourite book covers? (Post a picture if you can!)
- What is your favourite quote from a book that you’ve read?
I nominate: Izzy at Thinking and Inking, Sophie at Sophie Ismaa Writes, Kaniz at Tale of a Bookworm, Jenna at Bookmark your Thoughts, Nicole at The Bookworm Drinketh , Bookread2day and anyone else who would like to take part and answer my questions!
(No pressure if you can’t/don’t want to do the tag!)
Thanks for reading! I hope you’ve enjoyed this post, let me know what you thought in the comments below!