Welcome back to another Top 10 Tuesday post!
This meme is hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. It features a different book related topic each week and this week weeks topic was a back to school freebie so I decided to go with the Top 10 Non-Fiction Books I Want To Read.
I keep saying I want to read more non-fiction so I’m hoping that this post will inspire me to actually start doing just that! Let’s get started…
- Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
- Natives by Akala
- Everyday Sexism by Laura Bates
- This Is Going to Hurt by Adam Kay
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
- Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig
- We’re Going to Need More Wine by Gabrielle Union
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Good Immigrant by Nikesh Shukla
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
Thanks for reading! Have you read any of these? What are some of your favourite non-fiction reads? Let me know in the comments below!